“Great food and coffee”

R & R Bakery and Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Marshall
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great local cafe in Marshall Texas with wonderful lunch, coffee, and desserts. They are an authorized Starbucks vendor so you can get all your favorite Starbucks coffee and Specialty drinks the same as you would any regular Starbucks. The desserts are not to be missed especially any of their pies, lemon bars, and Specialty R&R cookies. If you order early they can make you custom cakes and pies. This is a locally-owned place in the owners are always happy to see you.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This place has a fantastic atmosphere! The decorations were tasteful. I just loved it and the staff so nice.

I did not enjoy the food as much though... I got the vegetarian sandwich. It had good flavor and a hefty amount of vegetables but the bread was so soft and doughy, like it wasn't baked long enough?

My side was cheesy potatoes and I are two bits. It was way to salty for my taste.

My mother had a turkey sandwich with pesto and it was just delicious! I'd wished I had ordered that! The tomatoes they had that day were probably some of the best tomatoes I've had.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped in and loved the decor. Was driving to Houston from Texarkana and just made a detour to see the beautiful court house.
We had a apple cinnamon muffin and one of there signature cookies, they are huge. Both were great. We had Starbucks coffee from there and it was as good as one of the regular Starbucks stores.
They were very friendly. Nice artwork.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Myself and my family were there around Christmas this year and I have to say that the food was very good and the service was great.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Stopped by for lunch. Service was quick, but it was obvious why when we started eating. Very disappointed in the quality of food, especially given the price. $9 for a Roast Beef sandwich with what appeared to be 2-3 pieces of lunch meat on it. Same goes for Turkey sandwich. Chips are standard Lays. Paying took twice as long as it should have, since the cashier was busy talking.

Date of visit: October 2015