See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is a motel 6. Nothing fancy but very clean and the front desk clerk was friendly. Great value for the money. Not mant places around to eat. The little burger place next door is definitely a place to stay away from. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The room is average. I'm staying here while my car is getting fixed and I didn't have a phone charger so the man at the front desk generously let me use his charger over night. Nice size TV in the room and also has the option of smoking or non smoking rooms.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Driving thru and stopped for the night. The motel is clean, the plumbing worked and towels were okay, No Wi-Fi, no breakfast, room as I said clean but had nothing in except bed, tv, microwave and frig, no chairs or tables, room thus looked bare.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We only needed a place to sleep. The lady at the front desk was friendly and the rooms were clean and the bedding was clean. The office had coffee in the morning. There was an outdoor pool, but we didn't swim.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We don't stay in very many motels and this one did not do anything to change our minds about staying here. Our friends that are traveling with us also stayed here and their shower valve did not work properly, dumping half of the water on the tub and not out of the shower head. We checked with them in the morning and neither bed was good but hard as a rock. Maybe I expected too much.

Date of stay: May 2017