1,468 results
All reviews hill country colorado river balcony overlooking the lake christmas lights horseshoe bay small balcony beautiful hotel bluebonnet cafe great place to stay waffles third floor floor room nice pool the breakfast area free breakfast we've stayed rooms are large
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very nice and clean. Built into side of cliff near Hwy 281, all rooms have a view from Colorado River. Each room has a tiny balcony furnished with two chairs and small table, perfect for morning coffee or afternoon cold one. Complimentary breakfast was kept full and area clean during hours available.

Small convenience store in lobby selling wine, beer, etc. Rooms have microwave and fridge. Close drive to nearby restaurants - many close at 8 pm is my warning.

Very pleasant place to stay for quick getaway from Houston.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Pakki_6049, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Valeria C,
Thank you for sharing your five-star experience. I am thrilled that you had such an exceptional stay with us. Stories like yours reinforce the high value we place on providing our guests with a memorable experience each time they stay with us.
We look forward to your revisit.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Was there for a get away, pretty nice location and awsome sunset view. unfortunatly not really service orientated. couldnt use my maestro debit card there for paying the bill even if i asked it before. no reply of the management. so for me..not worth the price.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Pakki_6049, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear janachitrao,
Thank you for sharing your experience of the La Quinta inn & Suites Marble Falls. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and the awesome sunset views. I completely understand your frustration regarding the use of your Maestro Debit card; I am aware that this card is extensively used all over Europe but, unfortunately, this is not the case throughout the USA. I would wager that 99% of the hotel managers in the USA have never heard of the Maestro card.
We process with Bank of America but unfortunately your card was not accepted in their terminal; it is unfair for you to say that the management did nothing to help you, I personally investigated the matter but could not find a solution. I understand that you attempted to use the local banks to withdraw cash but had little luck.
I will certainly look further into the matter with our processor to find a way to accept these cards in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Excellent place to stay, The location is great and every room has a great view. The rooms are very clean and staff very friendly. It was great to have a breakfast with eggs, sausage and waffles. The Eggs could have had more flavor but overall I rated it a 9.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Pakki_6049, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear garyz295,
Thank you for sharing your five-star experience. I am thrilled that you had such an exceptional stay. Stories like yours reinforce the high value we place on customer service and providing fine amenities. We look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband and I were very impressed with this La Quinta. We had a wonderful stay, the service was great and the front desk answered all of our questions. They recommended places to eat and to hike. We had a great view of the lake from our balcony. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear kristinesY4665PA,
Thank you for taking the time to review the La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls. Providing top-notch service is something that our entire staff prides themselves on and I am thrilled to hear that they made such a positive impact on your stay. I am also pleased that you enjoyed the wonderful view from your balcony. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This place is really nice, with a great view of the river. The place is clean, and staff are friendly. Accommodations are good. It has pool, gym and good breakfast. It is a nice place to stay in Marble Falls near all the good restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Pakki_6049, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear jorgeaA979BV,
Thank you for your kind words; I sure wish I knew what we could have done to earn that fifth star since I do not see anything negative in your review. We are certainly happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.