See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a few weeks, the place is basic and I got a discount so can't complain about that. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay then it is fine. It is secure with cameras and seems safe, good that it is pet friendly as well but a little inconsistent with cleaning and communication.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

I had to head to Luling to spend time with a very ill family member and this was the only room available in town.

First if all, please be aware that they allow smoking in most their rooms. Although I physically stopped in hours before checking in to make sure they knew I'd be there (plus they had already charged my credit card), they scrambled later to get me into a non-smoking room.

Blankets had cigarette burns. The shower curtain had a big hole it in. The smoke detector had been ripped from ceiling. (No real comforting to have no smoke alarm in a smoking motel!).

There were wads of.... I shudder thinking about but some things are better not known... of 'stuff' on the doors and walls.

The gaps between the exterior door and frame not only let bugs, exhaust and outside air in my room, but left me feeling insecure about safety. No chain or additional locking protection was installed or door. Well... the door used to have a chain. Like the smoke alarm, it was missing.

I expressed my displeasure when checking out (and suggested they replace the smoke alarm and scrub the wads of goo off the doors.) They offered to let me stay a second night free of charge. Sorry but if my family member remains longterm for medical care in Luling, I will stay in another town and drive in.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2016

We had to stay in a hotel in town so that my siblings could continue to go to their high school until semester ended (they were moving between homes at the time) and while this place was the cheapest available, it was most certainly not worth the price. It averaged to about that of Motel 6 but was not half as clean, there was weird stains on the walls, everything smelled of cigarette smoke, the contractors renting out adjoining rooms were loud and leered at my sister as she went to and from the car -- some even came out to the balcony to stare at us and tried to look in through our window.

They advertise that there is breakfast, but what they mean by that is there are pre-packaged honey buns available in the front "office" for you to take with you to your room. All in all, do not recommend for the price. Find somewhere else, even if it costs a little bit more.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Stayed there recently for two nights....good value and the place was clean, warm, had courteous management and everything worked. Convenient to freeway and dining in town. Overall a good value for the budget traveler. Would recommend.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2015

There is bird nests above some of the door ways. Large mounds of bird droppings at the door entryways of the top floor rooms. Room smells like cig. smoke. Chairs are filthy with some dark stains. This is not a good place to bring a family.

Room Tip: look at the room before you agree to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple