See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Had a couple hours off for the holiday, I call in with my rewards number and told what I wanted and it was ready when I got to the lobby. Can right in and signed in and my keys and room was waiting on me.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Longhorn Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your review, we are happy that you enjoyed your holiday weekend.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Great hotel, good rooms, friendly staff, good location, breakfast was lacking one day, Ran outsoft some food and there was a line for waffles because that is all they had. Breakfast was fine the next day.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Need to stay on a budget while traveling and that usually means terrible places..
This place was well worth the low price and I feel proud to have found it.
Every single person that I bumped into that works there were super friendly!!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great Place to stay and relax. enjoyed quiet. beds and breakfast plus a beautiful staff lady. Location is continent and parking is great. next to Buckees and very nice reception when arrived. excellent

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ed C, Manager at Best Western Plus Longhorn Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for your wonder review, we are please that your stay was enjoyable

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Overall, very nice, friendly hotel. Quiet, clean and large, new looking rooms. The breakfast was also good and inviting. Would definitely stay here again. Even though a storm had knocked out their internet and TV we still enjoyed our stay and enjoyed the town of Luling, Texas.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family