“Anniversary dinner”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Lubbock. I like the atmosphere, and the food is great! My favorites are the ribs, the ROLLS, & their baked potatoes. I've actually never had any bad food at all there! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We went on a Friday night prior to first Tech game it was crowded but the wait was short. Food was really good and the staff was very polite

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is a very popular restaurant. There is always a wait when we go but the staff handles it very well. They should just build them bigger! Food was very good though our steak, ordered medium, was medium rare. That's not worth sending it back for additional cook time. Otherwise no complaints. Some folks comment on the amount of salt/seasoning. I did see the cook shaking the seasoning container very vigorously many times while we waited for our table, as you can view them from the hostess stand. I even made the comment to my wife as we watched. Fortunately we didn't have that problem.

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Our first meal back in Texas after a long trip across America and we are instantly hit by just how great the service is in Texas.

Not only that the food is great as well, the kids indulged in steaks and mash which was quality. Our steaks were well cooked and tasty. Iced tea is refreshing and good flavour. All round good stop.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We love this place for great steaks. But we believe they serve the best prime rib in town. The service is just outstanding too.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!