“Great Food and Excellent Service by Jacob”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #16 of 679 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

The "25 minute" wait was probably closer to 40 minutes, but the food was worth the wait. The steaks were done perfectly. The garlic shrimp skewer was served without cocktail sauce, but Jacob was a phenomenal waiter and made some nice spicy sauce for my husband's shrimp. My ribs fell off of the bones and were delicious. The house Merlot was not perfect, but they had other choices...choose a different Merlot.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Prices were way too high. The food was good, but not THAT good. Just average. Only 3 burgers on the menu for my son to choose from.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Worst Texas roadhouse I've been to. Steaks are never cooked as ordered, never any parking, slow, and they use their hands to get the peanuts.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

My wife had the filet and I the roadkill. They were both topnotch as was the service. Sides were fresh and good. This was the second Texas Roadhouse we have been too and they were both fantastic.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

We love Texas Roadhouse because it is the perfect place to take our child and have a good steak. It is a noisy restaurant, but that works in our advantage so we don't have to stress over every noise she makes. I do feel like for the price, it is the best steak in town and is always cooked and seasoned perfectly. We very rarely ever have service that isn't perfect as the servers are always so friendly and on top of things.