“A favorite!”

Ranked #12 of 637 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q serves Real Texas Bar-B-Q seven days a week. They offer breakfast, lunch, dinner and group meals.
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Love going to Rudys! This was a favorite when our son was attending TTU, and we still stop in when we are in Lubbock. Great food, great staff.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Down Home Bar-B-Q, that can't get any better! Pick up a beer, go through the line and fill up on anything on the menu. Pick a seat and smother whatever you bought with sauce... you will be in heaven.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The last time I visited a Rudy’s was more than four years ago. This trip to the fast-food BBQ joint didn’t disappoint us. The brisket was moist, the baby back ribs were tasty, and the turkey was delicious. Prices were decent. Keep the sweet tea coming!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Good bar-b-que at a fair price. Condiments include onions, pickles and peppers. Plus salt and sauce at the table. Serve yourself on eats and they clean up after you.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Went there by myself for a late lunch. I had a hankering for some barbecue. I got 1/2 lb of pork ribs and 1/2 lb of lean sliced brisket and a potato salad. Everything was great. The ribs were a little bit fatty, but that happens sometimes. The brisket had a great flavor and the potato salad was good and I like potato salad. Their sauce is so good, I bought some. If you have never had their breakfast burrito, you are missing out, it is my favorite-eggs and brisket, yummy!