“First Time eating at the Place”

Double Nickel Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Double Nickel Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 679 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 50th
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Our wedding anniversary was 7/13/18 it was our 44 together so I told my wife I want to go to a different places to eat at and somewhere we never been. So I told her let's try Double Nickel Steak House so I made reservations for us. So we got to the Restaurant they seated us. So Zach was our waiter so he told our order we order the Steak for 2. So while we was waiting for our Steak Zach came over & told us our steak might take a while so he ask us if they would add butter fly to our steak it won't take that too long so we did. So a few mins later we got our Steak he even cut it for us. So we was treated good. We had a great 44 wedding anniversary dinner.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Just go to one of the most beautiful bars you can imagine … sit at the bar … have great drinks and eat something that sound good (it is all good) … Enough Said !!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Top luxurious and fine restaurant!
The best steak I had in a while!
Excellent and professional service

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great restaurant if your looking for incredible atmosphere and delicious food. Very nice place for a romantic dinner. However, the prices are very high.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at many a fine dining restaurant throughout the US and around the world, but I've never needed, nor wanted, a waiter to cut up my steak. The steak was expensive and all sides are extra. One and done.

2  Thank Linn77