“Christmas Party”

Double Nickel Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Double Nickel Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 637 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 50th
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We had our company Christmas party here. My food was delicious. Everyone had a great time and said that their food was great. I had the New York strip, creamed corn, spinach it was delicious. Our server was Jessica, she was excellent. I will go back for sure next time I am in Lubbock.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

It’s a Steak House but they would not not let you wear your Cowboy Hat or Cap , It’s West Texas get real . Took 2 hours on Monday night to eat ... yes the ribeye was excellent , snap peas and potatoes 28 dollars it was good ! I asked for medium rare it was medium well not rare at all. I should have sent it back but 2 hour wait , just to eat the food was amazing i
Or was I just starving ... Cheapest wine 32 bottle most expensive 450 . Trying to be uptown come on it’s Lubbock chill out

2  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 14 September 2017

You have to go and enjoy the food and service provided at Double Nickel Steak House - the closest quality and service we received in comparison to the best we have in Houston. Treat yourself!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Outstanding filet! Tasty side dishes. Fried cheese stick was great. Wonderful service. Everything was A plus!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Went here to eat with my daughter her roommate and her parents. This place was recommended by a friend of the roommates parents. This is a great place we all ate steak so I can not recommend anything else. But why to go a steak house and order something else.

Been to Double Nickel Steak House? Share your experiences!