“Open and Comfortable Seating!”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #8 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Lubbock
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Having been to many Starbucks, this one is now my Lubbock favorite. I work on the road a lot and this particular location is big and roomy. It has outlets at virtually every seat location. Comfy chairs, tables and bar seating make this a great work and grab a coffee location. Clean and friendly staff!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I love being able to go here and pick up my morning coffee. The location is down the street from my job so I love that! The Starbucks app makes it so convenient and easy to walk in and walk out.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I have been a frequent customer of this store for a few years now and I can tell you, it has massively improved. With the recent remodel, it is far more inviting to want to come in and stay a while. Patrons are always friendly. Staff can be hit or miss though lately, more hits. Either they are all on one shift and working harmoniously and enjoying their time behind the counter, or it is dead silent and nary a word is exchanged with patrons or themselves. And music. What happened to the music? It used to be the music playing was also on sale at the counter. Now nothing.

The food is what you will find anywhere else in West Texas. The coffee as well. I won't go into my regular SBucks diatribe about how they have forgotten the customer base who made them popular in the first place. The folks who bought their stock and supported them... now have frozen frippa frappa, whirly twirly salted whatever.

My only real gripe is to whoever orders the furniture for the stores. Americans are getting bigger, and you ordered smaller chairs. Do the math next time and decide on something functional within your price point...

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I took my son and my future daughter in law to Starbucks for a treat. I thoroughly enjoy Starbucks Pike Place roast coffee.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

The place was in a good location.
The drinks where made properly
But the one reason if I was at Lubbock and wanted to drink Starbucks I would never come back to this location due to super poor service. Ordered 2 drinks had to wait a good 15 to 20 minutes while everyone who ordered behind us received their beverage first. The girl who was making the drinks was trying to make too many orders at once not finishing the first starting on the second and trying to multitask when she should do one order at a time cause the 10 people who ordered behind us receives their drink before us. Also on top of that we get the strawberry frap overflowing all over the cup hands it to us and tells us that we can go wipe the cup ourselves. The girl was so rude I would never return to this location again

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!