“Dinner”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #52 of 691 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 18 June 2017

In Lubbock on business and was looking for a good steak. Longhorn usually serves good steaks at resonable prices. This was a good dinner,my steak was cooked perfectly, had a nice upgrade on the salad and ordered a side of mushrooms which were too salty. Overall a very good place to have a steak dinner.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Donald W

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I received a gift card from my work so my Husband and I went for dinner. Wow! The steak was tender. The service was great and so was the atmosphere. We shared the Wild West Shrimp appetizer and believe me, you need to share this one. It was huge! I must say we really enjoyed ourselves and will be back again.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a Sunday afternoon and were seated as soon as we walked in. That's when the reality set in...we waited 4-5 minutes for our drink order, and then only saw our waitress 3 times during the entire meal. I would understand if the restaurant was more full, or even if they looked short of staff...but it was not the case.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

They were very busy from graduation. They worked hard and got us seated after a short wait. All the staff came in contact with very friendly. Texas Tonion soooo good. Also had chicken strips. Everything was very good. Will be back!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My parents come from about 30 minutes away to eat with us pretty often. They were hungry for a steak. We decided to give Longhorn Steakhouse another shot as I have been here before. I remembered that they had a much quieter atmosphere than many other choices in Lubbock. We called ahead and were seated within 10 minutes. They put 4 of us in a spacious booth. We had pretty good service with a few glitches that were really no issue. But, the food is another story. We ordered 2 of the 6oz sirloin steaks cooked medium and with a baked potato. They were NOT cooked anywhere near right as medium goes. They were bleeding on the plate. The flavor wasn't bad but there were some inedible bites in the steak that I don't get at their competitors. They baked potato was about as flavorful as a piece of cardboard and it was loaded! We never send anything back as we have seen too many caught on video episodes of a ticked off cook. They place is quieter and you can actually visit. The waitress was great and the food was prepared in a timely manner. However, I'm not sure the quieter atmosphere is worth the time as the steak was not on par with my other steak place in Lubbock. They need to learn to cook a steak if they are going to be a steak house.

Date of visit: April 2017