“Great Tex Mex!”

Ranked #36 of 619 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Great family dinner! Great selection room for everyone. The margarita with the pickle pear drop was delish. Salsa was spicy and awesome!!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Chuy's never disappoints! We eat at Chuy's almost every time we go to Lubbock. The frozen margaritas are amazing- my favorite is "the dot" (a regular lime with a dot of strawberry!), the beer is always cold, the Queso is some of the best I have ever eaten, the fresh pico salsa is to die for, and the creamy jalapeño sauce is so good!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The New Mexican food at Chuy's is amazing. I wasn't sure what sauce to put on my enchiladas so our waiter brought us out a sampler plate with samples for us to try. I couldn't pick just one so I picked 3 separate sauces and the waiter took care of me. The Elvis platter has a lot of food on it and does not disappoint. I can't wait to go back to Chuy's.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My husband and I love to sit outside on the patio when the weather is nice. Service is always fast and friendly. The servers remember our drink and food orders. I love the grilled chicken salad that comes with lots of fresh salad greens, a nice grilled chicken breast, sliced avocado, and tomatoes. Freshly made tortilla chips are free. You can order any of their dips for the chips and they come free too. Love the prices too.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The restaurant is clean, waitress knowledgeable and friendly. A very varied and plain menu. If you can't find something here to eat, you don't deserve to eat. If you are expecting "Mexican" food you are not far enough West, but it is good.

Been to Chuy's? Share your experiences!