All reviews the loop indoor pool and spa waffles choice hotels walk in shower king room would stay here again room was spacious and clean football game two nights biscuits and gravy business center cleaning staff breakfast room staff was very friendly property rates
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I was led to believe the cost was reasonable and it was almost double what I was quoted. Granddaughter had a birthday party there and I was charged for the few friends she had over. We swam in the pool. There were no other people around. They advised we were watched on a camera and charged us for using pool and little girls visiting. I will never stay at Sleep Inn again, although I'm a Choice member and have been for years. We stayed in a suite and it was misrepresented to us that it would be two rooms. It was not even as big as regular room and I stay in lots of hotels. Granddaughter's family was not allowed to come into pool area to bring birthday presents. Not good. Broken glass was in hot tub. Beds were hard.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Price was not what was represented to us. We were overcharged.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Marvin P, Owner at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

We're sorry if you were surprised by our pricing, Susan. We make an effort to be clear about the costs of our amenities ahead of time. We're sorry if these misunderstanding upset you at all -- as a fan of ours in the past, you know the honest, professional service and comfortable rooms we're known for. We're always happy to answer your questions about our rooms or rates and we're happy to discuss other options, too. Hope we'll have a chance to restore your original opinion.

Take care,

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock is a nice and clean motel. Stayed at this Motel on Texas Tech graduation weekend, so of course the rates were hiked up tremendously (as is with any hotel or motel in Lubbock on graduation or football weekends.)

Motel is nice an clean but was not worth the High dollar price we paid.
Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Marvin P, Owner at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

I'm glad that everything was clean and that the staff was friendly for you! I hope you had an awesome time at graduation -- I'm sorry that the price was a little higher than normal, but as you can imagine, the demand for rooms goes up tremendously over those weekends. I hope you'll understand. Please keep us in mind next time you're in town, and I'll be sure to let the staff know that you appreciated their work.

Have a good one,

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Really nice for the price. Clean and comfy room. One little issue at first (toilet not flushable) was fixed immediately. Friendly front desk staff. Good AC for the summer months. Walk in shower in King room.

Room Tip: Costco and highway access nearby
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Marvin P, Owner at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

I'm so glad the room and service were so impressive, Molly -- thanks for the kind words! I'm sorry about the issue with the toilet, but it's great to know we could fix it right away. We'd love to see you again someday for another visit!

Until then,

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites from a Friday to a Monday. Everything and everyone there was well past exceptional! The front desk receptionist was extremely nice and helpful, every time we saw here she would smile and ask how are day was going! They serve a continental breakfast that had everything from waffles to biscuits and gravy to cereal! Surprisingly it was all tasty!

There is an indoor pool and spa, along with a gym! Out of the four floors, only floors two and three have the ice machine. Wasn't a problem for us at all!!

With the hotel being close to the loop ( I think, I didn't drive or pay much attention), it was really quite, other than the normal hotel noise from other guests!! We would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Marvin P, Owner at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Marcie, this review was exceptional! We appreciate your support, and we're happy that we could help you get an early start on your day. It's great to hear that you had a great time from start to finish, and if you're ever in town, we can't wait to see you again.

Best,

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Stay here! Room was spacious and clean. Bed comfortable and plenty lighting in bathroom. Quiet. Nicely prepared hot breakfast provided. Staff on site to keep area clean. Friendly staff with easy check in and check out.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarySekula

Thanks for this awesome recommendation, Mary! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed yourself here. We're happy that you were so comfortable throughout the stay. If you're ever in Lubbock again, we hope to see you again!

Best,