All reviews stay at la quinta bagels an update needed a place to stay nice breakfast first floor breakfast bar pets renovation campus tech accommodations freeway
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel this past Tuesday, January 9, checking out yesterday, January 10, 2018. We had an ADA-accessible room which was quite nice...except, there was no hot water in either the sink or the shower! To make matters worse, there were cockroaches in the room. I realize there is remodeling going on at the hotel, but we were told there would not be any inside ADA rooms in the future.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your past stay. I am so sorry about the issues you had. I will make sure and get the room you stayed in treated by our pest control vendor. I will also make sure the hot water is working correctly in the room. Thank you so much for letting us know about these issues. Also I would like you to know that we are actually adding more ADA rooms inside our hotel. I am sorry that you were misinformed by one of our staff members. Once again thank you so much for reaching out to us and if you have any other comments or concerns please feel free to reach out to me anytime.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Next to medical center, location perfect. Rooms are being renovated, and we were upgraded to a suite, very nice. The pet policy allows us to have our well mannered dogs, a plus. I stay here each time we pass through.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you and your four legged friends again soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This has always been a pleasant but older hotel. Never had a significant issue. Now, with the remodel the rooms are very nice and modern the previously tight bathrooms are opened up. Highly recommend the place. Just know they are still remodeling so a few common areas still are a bit rough and some rooms are not completed yet

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I can't wait for you to see the hotel after the renovation is complete!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Overall met my needs for a quick stay while on a long roadtrip. Phone call to schedule was very helpful. Front desk was a little unpleasant at checkin. No barking/pet noise overnight. Decent breakfast. This is a no frills place and there are lots of tenants with pets! But no pet fee which is great.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is the best LaQuinta I've ever stayed at and one of the best hotels I've ever seen, from the quality of the accommodations to the service to the cleanliness. We were there for medical purposes and received bad news. The staff was kind and empathetic to our needs.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in your comments during this rough time. I will share your comments with my staff with a big pat on the back. We will see you soon. Your LQ family.