All reviews front desk hi express staff was friendly room was clean enjoyed our stay a great stay breakfast area business trip hot tub great customer service king suite property erica highway hallway
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Nick and his staff, Eva, Josh, Mikeal, and the gang are tops in making you feel welcome. The go out of their way to be helpful. The breakfast is one of the best. Coffee available 24 hours, afternoon cookies. I'm telling you, ya can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Sue M

You are always a pleasure to have with us. I know the entire staff loves it when youll come and stay with us. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We had a wonderful time at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Lubbock Texas, my children and I decided to have a staycation and we called around for hotels with indoor working pools and hot tubs. They said they did and they were working. The kids swam for several hours and had a blast.
We also have a service animal who travels with my daughter and we only needed a double queen. They only had 3rd floor but the front desk host, Amber, kept checking and found us a room on the first floor to help make it more convenient for potty breaks. They had a great assortment of snacks and full breakfast.
There are always little things that go wrong and they did, but the staff was great to try to fix them as best as possible.
We will definitely stay here again!!

Thanks Amber and Nikki/GM for all the hard work yawl do to make a great hotel experience :)

Room Tip: Easy access to the 289 loop, close to places to eat, shopping and Water Rampage
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

lilbean206,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us, and Amber was able to take such great care of you.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I was disappointed with the hotel. Lobby stunk like someone was cooking something really awful, room had an overpowering smell of deoderizer (made me wonder what happened that they needed to use so much). Breakfast staff seemed to be non-existant with only a partial pot of lukewarm coffee. Workout room was badly neglected and appeared to be a fire hazzard with extension chords run all over the place. It looks great from the outside and appears that it's recently been remodeled. But maybe is poorly managed?

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

RScottN,

I am sorry to hear that you encountered issues during your stay with us. We appreciate you bringing these items to our attention, and will work to get them corrected.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located, friendly staff and reasonable accommodations when traveling with dogs. Only negative was dog pee in elevator which I know is not entire fault of staff. Outside yard could use regular poop scooping to clean after owners who are less than thoughtful.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Texanwholuvs2travel
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I got a room there because it was cheap and I was leaving heading the next morning to Hobbs. Amber checked me in and was top notch. The hotel was awesome for the price and I stayed at 4 stars; there was no difference really. Woke up to a good breakfast. Then discovered I left my lights on, so a maintenance guy and the GM of the Hotel Nick came to my rescue. They had a battery pack and were top notch. I would refer them to anyone.

Room Tip: I have stayed at high end hotels. I received a ground floor room and was close to the Pool.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Nick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Michael W,

Thank you so much for your stay with us, I am glad that we were able to help you out during your stay. I hope your son enjoyed the car that you got for him.