All reviews pecan grill texas tech preferred level keurig coffee maker nice hotel room service football stadium breakfast buffet west texas front desk staff visiting lubbock business trip the room was nice we've stayed beds were comfortable staff was very friendly valet
Reviewed 30 October 2017

W e stayed for the weekend . We are so glad we did. Big clean rooms, free parking and wifi . It was very busy weekend for them. Nice hotel, better people. Thank you for the 5 star treatment. John gonzalez and team

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
OvertonGM, General Manager at Overton Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My daughters and I stayed for a weekend. We booked rooms on the executive level, expecting the best.
1) There was a long hairball on the shower wall—EEEW!
2)There were water rings on the furniture—evidently housekeeping did not do their job.
3)While sitting in the lobby, my daughter looked down at the floor and saw two 3-4 inch jagged pieces of glass lying there.

For the premium price we paid, we received substandard service.

We will not be back unless the customer service/housekeeping issues are resolved.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
OvertonGM, General Manager at Overton Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

The Overton Hotel and Conference Center is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. It is my goal to restore your confidence in our company by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again. Thank you again, for your honest feedback.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

So convenient for a football weekend- but the Overton needs an overhaul! Our room was out-dated, our door keys continually had issues, and the door handle in our bathroom fell off. The bar & grill downstairs was amazing, though- for breakfast and dinner!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. We will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property within the next couple of months. Thank you again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for one night at the Overton in Lubbock. We were charged the full amount 3 times for one night. When my husband called and asked why, we were told by management these were authorization charges and would be reimbursed after 3-5 business days. My husband said we would likely not stay here again as we have never had this happen to us before, but the manager laughed at him! This manager is not a good representation of the people of Lubbock and I really hope that anyone from out of town does not get this kind of service and leaves them thinking this is how the people of Lubbock treat people that pay to visit here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StephanieP4231

Thank you for your feedback. As we spoke on the phone, the authorizations would drop off the account within 2-3 business days. I apologize again for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I received excellent service at the Pecan Grill. Aurora took great care of me during my 3 day stay. She greeted me with a smile and assisted me with every request. I appreciate the attention to detail and her going over and beyond.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Take Care!.