“Nothing Special. ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered the 8 ounce club steak for lunch. They had no sides other than french fries potatoes or fried foods. The steak was barely considered choice very tough. Ordered a side of mushrooms they were extremely good. Service was just barely carriage. The Caesar salad look like a come up the bottom of the bowl drenched in dressing and all the lettuce was wilted

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The service was poor and our sever was rude. I ordered a medium rare steak and received a well done steak, which in my opinion is a waste of meat. Their whiskey and scotch selection is laughable. If you serve Jack Daniels, don't advertise it, everyone has that garbage under the sink with the other cleaning chemicals. All that aside I will be back. This was my first visit and perhaps it was just a bad night.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Our company had our christmas party here. We were all seated together. Which made it nice(about 40 of us). The waitstaff was very friendly & accommodating Our food was prepared within a reasonable amount of time..

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I had the salad & Soup bar. I was seated promptly and everyone was friendly and fast. My drink was never empty and the bar had lots of fresh choices and all food appeared meticulously & neatly arranged.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Outstanding food and service from bartender Clint - highly recommend this restaurant for a quite evening out. Price affordable plus drinks were great too.

Been to Cattle Baron? Share your experiences!