All reviews no elevator free happy hour monday through friday outback steakhouse within walking distance young man at the front desk cocktail hour room was clean waffles variety of choices outdoor pool the loop decent breakfast booked this hotel family reunion nice stay waffle maker
Reviewed 18 December 2017

It has all the amenities I have grown to expect through the years (but rarely find nowadays). Nice area, walking distance to a bunch of different restaurants and to Wal-Mart.
I was surprised to find they have a complimentary happy hour Monday through Friday.
The only thing I found to complain about was the lack of an exhaust fan in the bathroom (I sometimes need one).

Room Tip: They all look good
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I attended a meeting at this hotel. The conference room was good and the staff was very friendly. They have a happy hour with free snacks and drinks and popcorn during the day.

On the flip side, the motel has no elevator. I dragged my luggage up to my room and the key did not work. This experience was repeated with the second set of keys. The third set functioned as expected during the trip. The bed was fine but the room and the heater had an off smell. My third key did not work on returning by an exit. Luckily a person passing by let me in. If they could clean up these problems, this place would be good to stay as the location is fine and next to several restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Relatively new, clean mid range hotel, but excels at having a great staff . Rooms are nice, clean, bright. Cocktail hour every night, breakfast every morning. But the hotel stands out because of their staff. All good, but the star is the gentleman that runs the breakfast buffet. Don’t know if he,s an employee or contractor, but exceptionally friendly and helpful. Makes an average hotel breakfast buffett a pleasure

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jfp01
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Very quiet. Next to wal mart and Applebee's. Right off the loop. Grounds and hotel were upkept very nice. Hospitality was great. If looking for a good hotel that is a good price, than this is your place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We normally stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites when in Lubbock but for this trip the nightly rates had skyrocketed and we needed to find a more reasonable hotel. After researching location and rates we chose the Ashmore Inn & Suites - and boy are we glad we did! The hotel is well located to everything with even a Cheddar's restaurant right in front of it - another one of our favorites! The hotel was quiet even with just about every room being full with girls soccer teams. The room was clean and kept that way for the week that we were there. The breakfast in the morning was always more than adequate with the variety of choices available. The front desk staff was always friendly, helpful and accommodating. We will definitely look to them first for our next trip to Lubbock!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business