All reviewsalamo drafthousecantina laredotwisted rootfront deskawesome jobtypical hotel farefourth floortexas techmovie theaterlate checksanta felocation is greatpool areanice sizebagelswaffle makerup to date
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We visited Lubbock to attend the Big 12 Trombone Conference and stayed at this hotel. Upon our arrival we were greeted by Jorge the GM who was very welcoming and helpful. The establishment was ​impeccably clean as was our room. The next morning while eating breakfast we were greeted by Nicole the AGM while she was checking on her guest to make sure they were enjoying their breakfast. She was very personable and demonstrated she really loves her job. As I watched her greet the guest I could see that they too were enjoying their conversations with her. We also had the opportunity to chat with Selia the Kitchen Supervisor and she too while in between making sure that the food was replenished chatted with myself and my husband. My first thought was everyone loves working there. I would high recommend anyone to stay there for our experience is one that should be shared by all. Our thanks to the staff

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to stay for whatever reason! George, you ROCK! My kids loved you and thought you were so nice as well. Beautiful rooms overall BEAUTIFUL HOTEL! BREAKFAST A+. WILL RETURN! Enjoyed my workout and pool!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We have stayed in many places but this one was amazing. Jorge was a great person that helped us get in out room as soon as we got to front desk!! Thank you Jorge. Would must definitely recommend a stay here for my friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018

A few months back I went ahead and booked at 2 different hotels since I was having trouble booking for 2 nights at the same hotel. I was there for a graduation and all the hotels were sold out. On the day of my arrival I called Wingate and spoke to the mgr and asked if they had any availability because I didn't want to stay at 2 different hotels. The manager was able to work his magic and negotiate a deal for me. I am truly appreciative. The entire time the staff was very welcoming and couldn't have had a better experience. Thanks Wingate!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed 12 January 2018

My stay has been nothing short of amazing. The hotel was beautiful, clean, and very inviting. The housekeeping staff was detailed and did a great job maintaining my room and the property. Upon check George made me feel at home. The check in process was quick and seamless. George not only informed me about the hotel amenities, but also went out of his way to educate me on Lubbock area and what it had to offer. I will be traveling back to the Lubbock area in the near future and will definitely be back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Quiet, Clean Rooms
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business