All reviews no meat waffles room was clean pool and hot tub stay there again next morning continental breakfast biscuits staff was very friendly talia randy cereal colorado
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Enjoyed the new concept of adding a roof to 2 buildings making them into one building. I believe it made different and unique. I will stay here again if I have to go back to Lubbock. Go Texas Tech Raiders!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The beds are excellent. While the lobby is very hot (due to the indoor pool/spa), the rooms were cold. This was a welcome relief from the heatwave. both ice machines broke while we were there. Breakfast was decent. Coffee seemed to run out fast, but staff was quick to have more ready. Staff was very friendly. Will stay again whenever we stop in the Lubbock area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2018

If u want to stay inside hotel humidity. This is the place for you. The hot tub has no jet stream pressure. Mapquest has difficulty giving driving instructions to location. Breakfast is an important meal for a competing athlete. Won't get that here.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

When we checked in at around 10 PM on 06/23/18, there was a male employee who was checking us in and I specifically asked if the hot tub was working because I wanted to get in. This employee said yes. My sister and I went to our room and put on our swimsuits and went downstairs and got in the hot tub. After about 15 minutes, this same employee came to the hot tub area by the gate and yelled at us to get out because the hot tub area was closed and we should have not even been in it because there was a sign that said pool was closed. First of all, I don't expect to be yelled at when I stay at a hotel. Second, the sign said pool, not hot tub. Third, I specifically asked before I checked in about the hot tub so he knew I was getting in, he could have said something at that moment instead of rudely yelling at us from a far so everyone around can hear. I really don't appreciate it and won't be staying there ever again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Would not recommend this location of Days Inn. Unfriendly and unhelpful staff. Noisy & bed was to hard. I will never stay at this location again. Go elsewhere for the price. Very disappointed in the staff & in the room & bed

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family