Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$129
US$112
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$157
Hotels.com
US$148
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

All reviewsfull size fridgebreakfast in bedstove topice makeran extended stay placefront deskstayed here for two nightsgreat hotelminute drivefavorite hotelstaff was friendlyone nightenjoyed our staythe general managera great staynight staybusiness trip
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing trip, my fiancee and i enjoyed our stay at my place. The staff was friendly and the suite was perfect. Nicely set up and and clean. Definitely where I would stay whenever I go back to lubbock. The price was very affordable especially since the room was so nice!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Anna W, Manager at My Place Hotel - Lubbock, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

I would like to start off by first thanking your for taking to time to leave us with a review; secondly, for speaking so highly of our staff and hotel. It is a pleasure to hear our guest speak so highly about property and knowing that we were able to meet our guest expectations.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Every time we come to Texas we stay here very clean and comfortable and the staff is Amazing and the property is very easy to find located in a great area surrounded by great restaurants and shopping centers

Room Tip: Very comfortable and clean
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anna W, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Lubbock, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us with such a positive review. We a very appreciative of you, and would like to extend our thanks to you for always choosing the My Place Hotel anytime you are in Lubbock, TX.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Reserved a room based on the positive reviews. This place still smells new! The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was excellent - I intend to stay here on my return trip in a couple of weeks. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Anna W, Manager at My Place Hotel - Lubbock, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hello
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us during your trip. It was even more nice of you to take the time out of your busy schedule to leave us with a review. Here at the My Place Hotel-Lubbock TX, we believe in friendly guest interaction and going over and beyond in making our guest feel at home away from home.

Thank you again for Choosing the My Place Hotel-Lubbock, TX and making the My Place Your Place! Look for us on all your travels, we now have 33 properties in 17 states with more on the way in the near future! Find a location at myplacehotels.com

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I found My Place hotels for the first time in Bozeman Montana and have tried to stay at them everywhere i can find them. I travel for work a ton and a lot of the time i stay at the MyPlace in Lubbock TX. The staff is always great! Very Friendly, and helpful! The rooms are always super clean. The prices are always great as well!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Eric M
Anna W, Manager at My Place Hotel - Lubbock, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for being a loyal customer to the My Place Hotel chain and for taking the time to leave us with a review. I am please to know that you always have a pleasant stay anytime you stay at one of our properties, and that you always have an awesome encounter with our friendly staff.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Virtually new, great property and spacious room. Front desk exceptional, and the room would be perfect for an extended stay (frig, stove, etc). Location is great if you need to be in SW Lubbock. Overall, great experience

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, and for speaking so highly of our staff, hotel and amenities. It is always a pleasure to see our guest take the time out of their busy schedule to inform other travelers of their awesome experience at the My Place Hotel-Lubbock TX.