“BYOB and enjoy! ”

Italian Garden
Ranked #4 of 676 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We spent a great date night here! Loved the pink sauce. They have reasonable prices for Italian food, good portions. Loved that you could bring your own beer or wine, very nice not having to worry about if they would have something we liked or being forced to pay outrageous prices for their “house” wine. Definitely a plus!!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

They took our reservation for 12 and had our table ready on time which was a big plus with the wait list they had. The server seemed to be overwhelmed with 3 large tops, and took forever to take our order. The doors was good all around, however my Marsala sauce could have been thicker. My wife and everyone enjoyed their meals and I’m sure we will all return.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Food is amazing in this family run restaurant. Great PINK sauce, house dishes and dressing in this family run restaurant. Reasonable prices too. Will come back next time we are in Lubbock

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Italian Garden is the perfect place to go for locally owned Italian food in Lubbock, Texas. You can bring your own wine which makes it even more reasonable. Recommend making a reservation if bringing a large party or if coming on the weekend. They fill up fast!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017

It was my cousin's birthday we had a great time. The service and food was very good and I would recommend it to my other family members and friends.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Italian Garden? Share your experiences!