“24 hours!”
Review of Market Street

Market Street
Ranked #77 of 637 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Awesome for shopping. computer/eating/patio area is nice with free WiFi. Peet’s Coffee bar isn’t open 24 hours, but still a nice place to charge your phone and whatnot

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

You have to try their brisket enchiladas. They are great. Market Street will also put lunches together for good sized meetings. They bring salads desserts beans rice brisket enchiladas and chicken enchiladas.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

When you are "travel food" ed out, or just want to pick-up a really good bit to eat - you should try this store. We'd been traveling for days, eating everywhere - and the idea of a cornucopia of interesting really good food just struck our fancy.

Stopping for lunch, we walked into the Market Street (a grocery store) and found vast choices of freshly prepared foods - from cups of grapes topped (and separated by a smaller cup of chedder cheese), large assortment salad bar (serve yourself $6.99/ib), fresh interesting huge sandwiches of all descriptions, made to order paninis. A stand-in line buffet of hot items (serve to go or eat-in) was offered as was a host of freshly prepared sushi (delicious).

My first experience here was after checking into a nearby hotel and I was looking for something to bring back to the room. Finding this place, I was able to bring back a huge green salad, beautiful turkey and swiss on wheat sandwich, and a half bottle of chilled Savignon Blanc.

This time, a 15 minute pause to look, choose and buy, then back on the road to Colorado...

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

This place is so delicious, you would not believe that this place is a grocery store. I have been here several times and I love salad bar, but the salads that are made in the deli are the best. The people are always friendly here and I never leave without somebody saying have a wonderful day. I will come back to this place over and over again keep up the good work Market Street.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Sweetie and I live about 3 1/2 hours away from Lubbock in a small town where the grocery store choices are severely limited. Every time we go to Lubbock, we make it a point to hit one of the Market Street stores.

Sometimes we just grab a cart and browse. Most times, we have specific items we are after and then we browse a little. This trip was the specific item and browsing type of visit. Two things I especially love are the cheese counter where they have small chunks of cheese for under $5 and the olive bar where they have all kinds of olives and other pickled veggies. Their wine selection is excellent and the prices are right. The stores also have a buffet style restaurant with a wide variety of foods as well as a fresh sushi bar with delicious creations.

We wandered the store, keeping our eyes open for what we were looking for as well as for anything else that caught our eye. All in all, a nice relaxed shopping trip at an extremely well stocked store.

Love this place!