US$95
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$183
US$146
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$123
All reviewswifi speedconference roommade to order breakfastgreat place to staybeautiful hotelbeds were very comfortablestaff was friendlytexas techwould recommend this hotel to anyoneroom was largeconvenient locationbusiness tripwould stay againfront desk stafffree breakfasthgiproperty
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The employees here are so friendly, helpful and accommodating. The hotel is just a little over a year old. It is beautiful and very clean. If in Lubbock again this will be the place I’ll stay for sure!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Staff makes you feel important and is dialed into customer service. It is in a perfect location and was super clean. I appreciate the staff going above and beyond in their customer service and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I travel to the Lubbock area once or twice a month and this has been my hotel of choice since it opened. Having stayed at other hotels in the area, there are multiple choices but the staff and accommodations at this one are second to none!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We absolutely loved our short and sweet stay here! The staff was so sweet and accommodating. They congratulated us and gave us some complimentary drinks, dessert and breakfast the next morning! I had the french toast and Tony had a delicious omlet. Both were so good! The hostess for breakfast was very kind and made sure we had everything we needed. We will recommend this hotel to visiting friends and family! Great job!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I stayed here two nights. Very clean rooms, very nice staff. The only compliant was I had a room with an adjoining door to the room next to me. I don't know if they are all that way. But I could hear the couple talking and every word the television said. So I would stay here again but I will ask if they have a room without a door to the next room. I love Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family