“Tasty Treat”

Chiangmai Thai Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 257 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent spring rolls and potstickers. Enjoyed delicious duck, grilled meats and veggies and more like egg drop & wonton soup. Extra portions so plentiful to share.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We went out for an after work meeting and the boss suggested here. Since we are East Texas, I wasn't sure how authentic it would be....oh my, it was amazing. I've been to Thai places for years and the food ranks at the top. Massaman Curry didn't disappoint.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve never had Thai food. A friend and I traveled to Long IBEW to shop and decided we try Thai food. What a treat. Great restaurant. Easy in and out. Great service. WOW on the food. Loved our dish. A house special with chicken. Had the shrimp dumplings and we shared it all. My friend took the leftovers to her husband. Two peppers was perfect heat for us. Great experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for dinner based on TripAdvisor rating and the place lived up to it’s rankings. The food was delicious, portion size large, and service was very good.
If we are in the area again we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I ordered the noodles with chicken in a kind of salad. I did not realize it would come with bits of peanuts and a peanut sauce. I just happen to be allergic to peanuts, but ate around the small bits...and did not have the sauce. Service was good, but the waiter seemed to come by about four or five times like he was milking us for a good tip..ha!

Been to Chiangmai Thai Kitchen? Share your experiences!