All reviewssimilar hotelswafflesfront deskcomfy beddefinitely stay here againwalking distanceindoor poolgreat hotelgpsterracerealtvkimberlywalmartloophousekeepermotel
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel has nice rooms but the front desk staff was rude, unfriendly, and not helpful. Most of the time no one is working at the front desk at night. During our stay, our room was not cleaned by the housekeeper who was rude and took up the elevator with her cleaning cart.
But...There was a lady working the breakfast area each day who was very nice and friendly.
Hotel is in a convenient location and is well kept. Room was nice and comfortable, but the staff needs an attitude adjustment. Also, I’m not sure how secure this place really is either, because there seems to be a lot of people just hanging around and not always someone at the front desk.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NorthStar580246
Kimberley J, Hotel Operations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our Sleep Inn & Suites! We are working on making our hotel better and we hope that you will come back and give us another try! Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again!

Hotel Operations Manager

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Everything was easy at check in and the room was nice and seemed clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good with a decent amount of options. The offer for late check out was nice! It's a good hotel for the price!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Kimberley J, Director of Operations at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Meredith82383,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Sleep Inn & Suites! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed here overnight while visiting friends in Longview. I found a good price online and was pleased with the accommodations. The ladies at the front desk were friendly and the room was clean. The bed was a bit firm compared to other hotels I've stayed in, but nothing that prevented me from getting a good night's sleep. I didn't sample the complimentary breakfast before leaving but as I passed by I noticed waffle makers, cereal and yogurt in the dining area. This hotel is within easy driving distance of the mall and several restaurants and I felt safe staying here alone. In fact, I would stay here again when visiting Longview.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Kimberley J, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear hookedontrvl,

Thank you so much for the nice review on our Sleep Inn & Suites in Longview! We do apologize that our beds were firmer to your liking, which could be the fact that we are only 2 years old. We are pleased to see that you will stay again and look forward to many more visits from you!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel with great customer service. Kimberly the manager is awesome. Definitely will be returning here. Front desk employee was friendly and very helpful. Restaurants are walking distance and good

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Kimberley J, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear salas_lando,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our beautiful Sleep Inn & Suites. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I enjoyed our conversation while I was at the property. We look forward to many more visits from you!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Hotel situated off the busy Loop in north Longview. Room was great although the TV was extremely small for the size of the room. Large group of youth staying in the room above me made for a noisy afternoon. They were quiet in the evening when I returned from dinner. Staff great and attentive. Pool temperature was perfect to relax and swim.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Kimberley J, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear JRinUA,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay at our Sleep Inn & Suites in Longview, Texas. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you in your future travels!