“Good Mexican grub in Longview”
Review of Casa Ole

Casa Ole
Ranked #44 of 257 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious taquitos and chicken tortilla soup, and friendly service by Jamie. My girlfriend really liked the green sauce and queso.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I had the beef Fajita Quesadillas with rice and beans for lunch. With it, I had the red sauce and green sauce for the chips and some unsweet tea to drink. The value is incredible. My food was hot, fresh, and delicious! The waiter kept my tea glass full and routinely checked on me to ensure I was satisfied with my experience. The decor is great with a clean, inviting atmosphere. My booth seat was comfortable and there was plenty of room between the seat and table, giving me room to breathe after the meal. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the prices are great, too. If you are looking for great Mexican food in Longview, try Casa Ole. I hope you are not disappointed. Safe travels, y'all!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Food was great. Service was outstanding and the price was affordable.our server was Morgan she came by and checked on us regularly never letting our tea glass get empty.the food was hot when it got to the table and taste great.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

The food was yummy, the staff, and waiter were awesome and made our evening very fulfilling and able to relax with having someone in the hospital.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Here in Houston we have a chain of Casa Ole restaurants. It was hard to tell if this restaurant was part of the chain, or not, but it
had the feeling of being a family restaurant, and that is a good thing.

Been to Casa Ole? Share your experiences!