“Awful”

China King
Ranked #187 of 257 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I went here with my husband for lunch and everything was cold. The food was terrible. We will not be returning no matter how low the prices are. Thanks but no thanks.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

My best friend, Dwayne and I had the senior discount on the buffet...the variety was amazing! All the choices were well presented and taste delicious. Our server was a young Chinese man who removed our dishes when we were done and filled our tea glasses for us. I recommend this buffet!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

As we go in to park, we saw a sign saying they won an award for the best place to eat 2016. When we got in and started tasting their food, we realize why they got that award! This is not a typical chinese buffet because they also have mexican dishes like tamales (straight off the steamer!) and enchiladas. Their sweet tea is also great! Doesnt taste like sugar because it is freshly brewed- Community coffee brand. We will definitely come back to this place!

1  Thank Marinelle R
Reviewed 28 December 2016

this place is big and nice but the food is not very good, i wish it was because it's right in the middle of town . there is much better Chinese food in Longview , take it from someone who has been to china and loves Chinese food . not worth the time and effort so skip this place

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I eat at China King in Longview, TX about once a year. (My wife won't go.) This was probably my last visit. The food was pretty much all the same. Nothing really "Chinese" about it. (Hong Kong and Mainland China kind of spoiled us for Americanized Chinese food.) There are better places in Longview.

Been to China King? Share your experiences!