“Best Burger in East TX!”
Review of Jucy's Hamburgers

Jucy's Hamburgers
Ranked #2 of 243 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Friendly staff and wonderful service. They will even make you a bunless burger, its great. Complimentary beans on every visit and finish your meal with a scoop of blue bell ice cream.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Best burgers in town. Love their fries. Plus you can order and pay on-line. Onion rings very yummy to.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I had an awesome breakfast at Jucys!!! I am very pleased with my experience here and I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We rarely eat out but when we do there’s only a handful of local places we trust to consistently have excellent food and great service and Jucy’s is at the top of the list. It’s obvious they do not cut costs on ingredients - ever! We love the burgers, chicken strip basket, onion rings and the salads are great also! And their sweet tea - perfection! They also have a fabulous breakfast menu! FYI - The burgers ARE juicy, so grab plenty of napkins, lean over your plate and I would advise against wearing your Sunday best. Dine in or take out - you cannot go wrong with a meal at Jucy’s!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Love this place! The food is delicious and the customer service is great! I highly recommend this place!!!