“Burgers and fries”

Jucy's Hamburgers
Ranked #2 of 243 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Best burgers in town. Love their fries. Plus you can order and pay on-line. Onion rings very yummy to.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I had an awesome breakfast at Jucys!!! I am very pleased with my experience here and I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We rarely eat out but when we do there’s only a handful of local places we trust to consistently have excellent food and great service and Jucy’s is at the top of the list. It’s obvious they do not cut costs on ingredients - ever! We love the burgers, chicken strip basket, onion rings and the salads are great also! And their sweet tea - perfection! They also have a fabulous breakfast menu! FYI - The burgers ARE juicy, so grab plenty of napkins, lean over your plate and I would advise against wearing your Sunday best. Dine in or take out - you cannot go wrong with a meal at Jucy’s!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Love this place! The food is delicious and the customer service is great! I highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

My favorite is the beans, so tasty it's worth the trip just to eat the beans. The burgers are "jucy" and have good flavor. Atmosphere is good as well. Not romantic, just clean. Multiple locations. I have eaten here for >10 years.