“Mexican food”
Review of Mi Casita

Mi Casita
Ranked #28 of 257 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t know how they turn out such good food from such a small kitchen but it is great.The fish tacos are really good. very casual

1  Thank Sandy T

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Chrizo and eggs and potatos and beans and cheese on a homemade tortilla. I'm in heaven. And DO NOT FORGET the homemade roasted chipotle salsa and a squeeze of lime. Best I have had in years. My only regret is I am only passing through.

1  Thank Mateo33305
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. It was good...really good. I had the fried avocado and nachos. That was enough food for 3 people!! Add 2 beers and it still only cost about $20. So I just HAD to return in the morning for a breakfast taco. Fluffy Eggs, chorizo, fresh avocado, cilantro...perfection!! Good service and clean interior. Would have NEVER pulled into this place if it weren't for yelp reviews...so glad I did!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Excellent for takeout or delivery. A variety of items and a range of spicy from mild to hot. Great for business lunches.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This unassuming and little spot is AMAZING! Stopped in for late breakfast for the first time and was NOT disappointed. There were four of us in our party. Three of us ordered the giant breakfast burritos and the other person ordered the breakfast tacos. The food is made fresh and was so, so good!

I'm so sad I don't live in Longview, as this would be a go-to place for me!