“Excellent Tex-Mex!!!”
Review of Posados Cafe

Posados Cafe
Ranked #21 of 257 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Local Mexican restaurant chain with outstanding food and atmosphere since 1988.
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Always great tex-mex! I usually eat at the Bossier City location when travelling but we decided to stop here while visiting relatives. The flour tortillas and chips are made on site so a much added plus dining here. I'm not sure how anyone can leave here hungry. Not only are the plates served with generous portions of food but there are plenty of toritillas (great with the honey "syrup"), chips, sopapillas and ice cream available for no extra charge. My favorite is the puffy tacos and enchiladas with sour cream sauce. The host and our server were both excellent!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Excellent Fajitas, served the way they should be, sizzling on a hot iron plate! Great tortillas, queso, salsa and chips with good frozen margaritas. Nice family restaurant with good service and clean bathrooms.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Had a good waitress but the hostess was rude. we walked in and stood there for a few minutes before she walked walked up to ask how meany and then she grabbed some menus and started walking away. but after that we had a great time very good waitress and food.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Worst service ever. From the entrance to exit. We had to ask for drinks,menus,silverware,chips,torillas,etc all the while manger on phone,bartender not there . Won't be back

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

The service was ok the server didn't go out of her way bur our drinks were never empty for long. The portion sizes were pretty small if I am going to go on a diet I prefer to be the one that makes that choice. The beef fajita had good flavor but was expensive, I liked the cheese enchiladas as well same problem food wasn't worth the price.