“Amazing”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner serves beer
Description: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner serves beer
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This Is the best Tasting Mexican Restaurant I've ever had. I love the flavor of their food and not to mention they are very inexpensive!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Breakfast tacos are the best and you can order them just like you want. Good coffee and fast service. There are many other items on menu. A regular go to for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

this place is a local spot, really good food, fair prices, open family type atmosphere. quick service, drive through or in the dining room.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This place has lunch and dinner, but I visit most of the time to get their breakfast taco's. Great fresh tortillas, fluffy eggs, ample helping of cheese, great meat choices and homemade salsas. Very reasonable as well.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This was our second trip to Mi Casita. We travel to Longview on business occasionally, and a friend told me to check it out......so glad we did! First visit was a couple of months ago for supper. We almost drove past the building....still don't remember seeing a sign out front. When dining in, you order at the counter and you grab your own chips and salsa. They bring your food out to you. My quesadillas were great, but my other half ordered the "Chuck Norris Burrito". It was a sight to behold.....just about didn't fit on the plate, and the taste did not disappoint!
This past weekend we stopped in on our way out of town for breakfast......decided to go through the drive-through. I think the breakfast was even better! Once again, quesadillas and a burrito, lol, but this time with eggs, cheese, potatoes, and steak.....even gave us containers of salsa to go. Would definitely recommend if you are ever in Longview