“Great Customer Service”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We stopped in not knowing what to expect. The food was delicious and came out fast. They were able to answer all the questions I had and were very patient with my son throwing a fit. I highly recommend this resturant.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Just had their Southwest salad. They are huge. Fresh tasting. Good ranch dressing. Great sweet tea. Son had the enchiladas and said they were good, but was still hungry.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Our family eats here 2-3 times a month. It's our go-to place for a quick, healthy and delicious meal that doesn't break the bank. The rotisserie chicken is excellent. We get the full chicken family meal with green beans, salad, rolls and fries. Feeds our family of 5 for less than $30. Unbeatable for the quality of food you get. Thank you Cowboy Chicken!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Fast casual/fast food restaurant that was more than I expected - very good chicken sandwich, lots healthier than fried. Good option for a quick meal, or feeding the family quick.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

After a long day on moving my son in we stopped in on our way to the hotel. The chicken was very good moist and well seasoned. We had mac and cheese also very taste moist with a touch of smoke,some of the best I have had. The cucumber and tomato was well seasoned and fresh. I also the slaw interesting with the kale addition to me it needed a touch of salt , I came tired and didn't think I was hungry but finished a 1/2 chicken and two sides . The watermelon tea was a great finish.