“Not just chicken ”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

After a long day on moving my son in we stopped in on our way to the hotel. The chicken was very good moist and well seasoned. We had mac and cheese also very taste moist with a touch of smoke,some of the best I have had. The cucumber and tomato was well seasoned and fresh. I also the slaw interesting with the kale addition to me it needed a touch of salt , I came tired and didn't think I was hungry but finished a 1/2 chicken and two sides . The watermelon tea was a great finish.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Had the chicken enchiladas and corn fritters. Both excellent! The sauce on the enchiladas was delicious. The hubs had the rotisserie chicken plate. Nice smoky flavor and very tasty cucumber and tomato salad.

Cowboy C, General Manager at Cowboy Chicken, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for your amazing review, Shannon! We are so happy that we are able to provide a valuable service and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Monterey Salad
Chopped greens, rotisserie chicken, fresh avocado, tomato, and Monterey Jack cheese tossed with toasted cheese crisps and seasoned chicken cracklins. Served with chili lime dressing. $8.99

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I love this fire roasted chicken. The twice baked potatoes are the best. Don't forget to get the Apple Cobbler with ice cream. Great for a family gathering or catered.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I recently went to this location to get supper. We live at Arabella Retirement Community. Located in the Target Shopping Center I can use of mobility Scooter to get there thvus saving gas and my wife having to drive. The rotissarie chicken is good. The sides are good. They have specials which can save you money. Overall a good place and very close by .

Been to Cowboy Chicken? Share your experiences!