“Anniversary lunch”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Being a San Francisco native, I have missed sushi since coming to Longview. The food was good and we enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Not my restaurant, some good some I don’t like. Just me and wife likes. Have eaten more than once and can’t find my favorite yet. Lots like just not mine.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Have not yet been disappointed. Local family runs it and make you feel welcomed. Fresh fish of the day best in Longview, maybe even East Texas.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

If you are looking for great sushi, atmosphere and socialize. This is the place. The appetizers are wonderful.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The waitress was such a sweetheart! She was very attentive and friendly. The egg rolls tasted great, but were very greasy. When only about 1/4 left, I took a bite and had greasy juice shoot out on my favorite Harley top. The sushi was not the quality that we are used to, but the one I ate made me ill. It was not fun to wake up in the middle of the night vomiting in the hotel where we were staying. Maybe they should stick to stir-fry Asian food without the sushi. If not handled correctly, it can make people ill. I will not go back if ever in the area.