“Always Good”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Have not yet been disappointed. Local family runs it and make you feel welcomed. Fresh fish of the day best in Longview, maybe even East Texas.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

If you are looking for great sushi, atmosphere and socialize. This is the place. The appetizers are wonderful.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The waitress was such a sweetheart! She was very attentive and friendly. The egg rolls tasted great, but were very greasy. When only about 1/4 left, I took a bite and had greasy juice shoot out on my favorite Harley top. The sushi was not the quality that we are used to, but the one I ate made me ill. It was not fun to wake up in the middle of the night vomiting in the hotel where we were staying. Maybe they should stick to stir-fry Asian food without the sushi. If not handled correctly, it can make people ill. I will not go back if ever in the area.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I love this restaurant. There are several dishes that I think are great. The fish is always fresh and the drinks are really good. The Longhorn roll is the best sushi roll I have ever had. It is something that anyone would like. Even those people who do not eat sushi. It is cooked beef. The eggrolls are really good as well.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

A little on the way of disclaimer: We have visited this restaurant many many times since its opening. We have had great experiences - especially when it was first opened. We have had dismal experiences. We have written about it in the past. We have visited person to person with the owner. After 3-4 years of not going we went back. We have no complaints about the food. The sushi is not what it was when they opened but it is still good. Their menu is good and the food they fix and serve is very good. The one glaring shortcoming of this restaurant is the lack of adequate training and attitude of the servers. Rarely friendly they generally are polite but not attentive. They lack a solid knowledge about the restaurant's food and bar - at least from our experience. If you go, we believe you will most likely be pleased because there is always the chance you get a good server.