“Best eggroll in 30 years!”

Goung Zhou Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar
Ranked #16 of 257 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Went for lunch recently and the eggroll appetizer was crispy, hot and full of flavor - and presented very well! Best I've had. Had the crab cake box lunch with fried rice - it was really good - bordering on excellent. Service was friendly and prompt. Prices affordable. Wish this restaurant was in Tyler so I could frequent it more often. Favorite Asian restaurant for me.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Good quality food at reasonable price. Love the atmosphere too. Have not tried the dinner menu yet but plan to soon

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

While my hubby and I were visiting Longview for the first time, we stopped here for sushi at dinner time. The service was very good. Prompt, courteous and attentive to our needs. Sashimi and sushi were both fresh and delicious! We will be back next time we visit Longview! Hubby believes prices are a little higher than other sushi restaurants.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This was my families go to restaurant when living in Longview. Now we only visit occasionally but we always try to have at least one or two meals here. This restaurant has excellent management. The owner takes a hands on approach which maintains the quality and enhances the experience.
They have terrific vegetarian options. This trip we tried the vegetable lo mein which was scrumptious. We also shared a dish of who Nan tofu which was delicious. The rolls are also good. In addition, the staff are professional, attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I was very happy to find this place. One of the very best places I have eaten in town.

The owner is extremely nice and the food was outstanding. The menu had a great variety. This is a jewel in the area. I will be back very soon. I would highly recommend this place to couples, families, or business lunch/dinners. You will not be disappointed.