“Sushi craving”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

While my hubby and I were visiting Longview for the first time, we stopped here for sushi at dinner time. The service was very good. Prompt, courteous and attentive to our needs. Sashimi and sushi were both fresh and delicious! We will be back next time we visit Longview! Hubby believes prices are a little higher than other sushi restaurants.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This was my families go to restaurant when living in Longview. Now we only visit occasionally but we always try to have at least one or two meals here. This restaurant has excellent management. The owner takes a hands on approach which maintains the quality and enhances the experience.
They have terrific vegetarian options. This trip we tried the vegetable lo mein which was scrumptious. We also shared a dish of who Nan tofu which was delicious. The rolls are also good. In addition, the staff are professional, attentive and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I was very happy to find this place. One of the very best places I have eaten in town.

The owner is extremely nice and the food was outstanding. The menu had a great variety. This is a jewel in the area. I will be back very soon. I would highly recommend this place to couples, families, or business lunch/dinners. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016

we came here for a company Christmas supper . we all ordered off the menu so we got a good take on this restaurants food . every thing was okay to pretty good, nothing stands out as exceptional or trouble . the sushi here is always really good with some personal touch's to there roll's.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 24 December 2016

We will not dine here again. The trip this evening reminded us why we stopped coming here. The food is mediocre at best and the prices are way too high. The only good thing I can say is the service has been consistently good.

Date of visit: December 2016