All reviews movie theater front desk complimentary breakfast room was clean nice hotel oatmeal great place to stay in town king suite shopping and restaurants staff was very friendly the breakfast area definitely stay here again business trip air conditioner next morning sausage
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This Hampton Inn has an indoor pool and fitness center as well as very nice rooms at a reasonable price in a location close to the highway with ample parking and is easy to find. Service is good too. This is one of my favorite Hampton Inn locations

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Clean Hotel. Great staff. Close to restaurants and outdoor mall. Reasonably priced. Hot breakfast is included in room price. I would have given it a 4.5 if possible. The reason for not giving this a 5 is...Didn’t like the breakfast set up. Couches were against the wall with dining tables in front of them. Had to move table out in order to sit on the couches. When sitting on couch the breakfast table was armpit high. There were chairs on the other side of the tables, facing the couches. These chairs were well worn. In order to get coffee to have with the breakfast, you have to leave the breakfast area and go to the adjoining lobby. Having coffee available in the lobby is great for people not wanting breakfast but makes it difficult for breakfast eaters.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is a great place to stay in Longview. It is located in the best area near Loop 281...just down the road
are many eating places and The Hollywood Theatres. It is a neat place! I was there for a conference...the people were very friendly.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Hotel is in need of a refresh, still large rooms but wouldn’t classify as 4 star. Hot tub was out of order, and none of the staff knew how to operate it or fix it. I’ve always recommended this hotel to friends and relatives who are visiting this area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ledarian H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

My team and I thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay. We know your time is valuable!

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Having to deal with the issues you experienced with our hot tub is not the kind of experience we expect for our guests.
We know there are many options when traveling, and we appreciate you choosing the Hampton by Hilton Longview!! It was great to have you with us! And we hope that you will give us another chance to WOW you! If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ledarian Hall
Front Office Manager
Hampton By Hilton Longview

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Despite the nice upkeep of the lobby and public areas... Lots of large and off putting stains throughout room. VERY gross handle on mini fridge cabinet looks like it has never been cleaned. Lots of dust, old cheez its, and small pieces of trash behind beds and tv stand. Water damage to bathroom ceiling. Gross water mark down bathroom door. Large chunks of grout missing in bathroom tiles.

We stay in Longview often for my husbands work. The other Hilton branded hotel we used to stay at had gotten bad about moldy smelling blankets, so we had hoped to have better luck here... Felt very grossed out having my kids in this room (311).

Also did not have the breakfast bags as advertised.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Ledarian H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

My team and I thank you for completing a survey regarding your recent stay. We know your time is valuable!

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Having to deal with the issues you experienced with your room is not the kind of experience we expect for our guests.

Ledarian Hall