All reviews room was clean sitting area place to sleep ac unit the breakfast area would stay here again tv tx limestone tile microwave
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Well, if I had read the reviews on Trip Advisor I never would have stayed there. However, we were in Llano and needed a place and just stopped there. It was a bad idea. We didn’t get any sleep. Actually, as soon as I found out remodeling was going on, we should have left and gone somewhere else. But this is not a place you want to stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
kruti p, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Llano, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at our hotel. Unfortunately, it seems that we did not meet all your expectation. we would certainly like to learn more about that. If you would like , please connect with me at the hotel or via email at daysinnllano@yahoo.com.Just let you know this property is not maintained for long time that's why we do lot of changes over here but everything will be done end of march so after that no more disturbance.I thought that's explanation enough to bring you back at our property .

Reviewed 11 February 2018

The exterior of this property is beautiful; It is unfortunate that the owners, managers, and corporate do not care about guests. Our room was large and had such potential but was very uninviting. The bed was not made up for winter. It was cold. Only one blanket was on the bed. The bedspread was not suitable for cover. One should not have to run the heat constantly. The room had probably been redone recently - but very cheaply. The walls had a nice paint job, but there were many holes in the walls; either they were not filled before painting or things were hung in the wrong place then rehung. The window covering was a disaster. The television was outdated with few channels. The bed cover, sofa and chair covering were poor choices. The internet instructions were very unclear; a strange site came up for access; I could not tell if this was a legitimate site. If previous guests damage a room, the guest's credit card should be charged for the damage, and the damaged item should be replaced. My husband checked out the breakfast and told me it was very limited and unacceptable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at our hotel. Unfortunately, it seems that we did not meet all your expectation. we would certainly like to learn more about that. If you would like , please connect with me at the hotel or via email at daysinnllano@yahoo.com.Just let you know this property is not maintained for long time that's why we do lot of changes over here but everything will be done near end of march . We do lot of changes over here .Make a new look and upload new pic on website . I thought that's explanation enough to bring you back at our property .

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Very clean rooms. Very nice treatment from all employees. They bent over backwards to assist me with anything I needed. All appliances and facilities worked exceptionally well. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tour754293

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel we are so glad you found our hotel a good place to stay and you enjoyed . Your feed back is very valuable to us as we work to be better each and every day. We would be honored to have you return to our hotel in the future

Reviewed 3 January 2018