“Found”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We were in search of a new restaurant for Mexican food ... and Found Angelina's. Stopped in for lunch a couple days ago. Even though they were very busy the service was good and the food came out hot. Plenty of chips & salsa while you waited. Great flavorful salsa but not very spicy. Highly recommend the chicken chile relleno. I'll go back again. Thanks

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We went a few nights ago and enjoyed it so much that we've decided to come back for lunch today! See ya soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I walked in with a smile on my face ready for a good Mexican dinner. I was seated by a nice hostess, and there I sat for 15 minutes whilst a waiter and waitress served the tables around me - all the while ignoring me. Eventually I asked for service from one of them, and I was told that she would pass on the message. The restaurant was NOT that crowded, so it probably wouldn't have interrupted her schedule to at least take my beverage order.

And still I waited. Finally out of frustration as I walked back to the front door I mentioned to the person at the hostess station that I been there 20 minutes without a server - and I was greeted with a shrug of the shoulders like "why should I care?" Why indeed.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I've been going to Angelina's since it first opened. My recent takeout order will be my last. Over the last six months the quality of the food has dropped, the prices have increased and you get less. I'm so disappointed.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

This is a staple in Lewisville with great food and service! This place is family owned and our family comes here often.