“We love this hidden treasure”

Angelina's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #151 of 297 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

This is a staple in Lewisville with great food and service! This place is family owned and our family comes here often.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

The food is good and reasonable. The restaurant is not up scale, sort of rustic but very comfortable. I would say it is Authentic Mexican food or at least Tex-Mex. They do offer some other choices. I am sure there is better Mexican food out there but Angelina's food is good and the price is right. The service is fast and the staff is efficient and courteous.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Angelinas is a nice place to unwind after work. Family visits here often. The tortilla soup is always good.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Here is a friendly place with delicious chips & salas. I say that because if we go into a Mexican Restaurant and the chips & salsa are not good, it's like a restaurant that does not have Heinz Ketchup the table. We are out of there!
We have been here several times at different times of the day and it has always been wonderful.
Prices are very reasonable, staff is great.
This is not gourmet but very good Tex-Mex.

1  Thank mickeynbranson
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I love, love, love Angelina. I've been going since they opened. Went with friends the other day. I'm really trying to eat healthier so I ordered the grilled tilapia. It was a tad overcooked. Everything else was great. And the margaritas are FABULOUS. Especially the mango. OMG.