“So Good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2012

When I need a fix for my red meat I head to Saltgrass. We have been to different locations but this is by far our favorite. The service is always top quality and the food is great..

Reviewed 9 December 2011

The service and food are excellent! I also recommend the Landry's Club membership if you eat out frequently. It is a great bargain.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

Good food, a little pricey but we enjoyed our visit here.

Reviewed 5 October 2011

The staff is friendly enough and the service is attentive, but if you want a steak, go to a real steak house. The porterhouse was sliced far too thin, not tender and only tasty because of the slap of butter that is lopped on it after grilling. Further, for $27 plus tax and tip, I could prepare 2 steaks (much larger and higher quality) on my own grill! OK, I am a snob and I've been cooking everything for years. WIth that caveat, it is still unacceptable to advertise "steakhouse" and "angus" and "tender, juicy" bla bla bla, when at the end of the day your just a steak version of the olive garden. So while I clicked on 3 stars for average, I took into consideration that the "average" diner is not as discriminating as I am. Hence, if you are on the same page, you get the message!

Reviewed 13 June 2011

Second time coming to saltgrass. But first time at this location. We had a lrage party an called a day ahead and made reservation for our party of 20. They had everything set up and ready when we arrived. Service was fast and the food great. Highly recommend this place.