“So Good”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #1 of 286 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“So Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

When I need a fix for my red meat I head to Saltgrass. We have been to different locations but this is by far our favorite. The service is always top quality and the food is great..

• Visited November 2011

Coppell, Texas
“Food OK at best, Service OK - but to pricey”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

Went for dinner last weekend and found that the items we really like had been changed (kebobs were now mixed for example), the prices were higher (no surprise) and the portions were smaller (again no surprise). The service was OK, but we were overcharged on two items and had to get it straightened out with the manager.

The food was OK, but with the menu changes and all, I doubt if we will ever return. Salt Grass is expensive for what you get + there are other places that serve great food at reasonable prices.

• Visited February 2012
Lindale, Texas
“Always good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

The service and food are excellent! I also recommend the Landry's Club membership if you eat out frequently. It is a great bargain.

Visited November 2011
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

Good food, a little pricey but we enjoyed our visit here.

Visited October 2011
“Average, Mediocre......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2011

The staff is friendly enough and the service is attentive, but if you want a steak, go to a real steak house. The porterhouse was sliced far too thin, not tender and only tasty because of the slap of butter that is lopped on it after grilling. Further, for $27 plus tax and tip, I could prepare 2 steaks (much larger and higher quality) on my own grill! OK, I am a snob and I've been cooking everything for years. WIth that caveat, it is still unacceptable to advertise "steakhouse" and "angus" and "tender, juicy" bla bla bla, when at the end of the day your just a steak version of the olive garden. So while I clicked on 3 stars for average, I took into consideration that the "average" diner is not as discriminating as I am. Hence, if you are on the same page, you get the message!

• Visited September 2011