“My parents' favorite”

Cuisines: French
San Buenaventura, CA
“My parents' favorite”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Can't go wrong with breakfast in a cozy atmosphere, and plenty of free bread and jam. Try their Louisianne cookies. Melt in your mouth, delicate, buttery heart shaped cookie with a tart jam filling and sparkly sugar on top.

Visited November 2011

Little Rock, AR
“Awesome experience - every time!”
Reviewed 5 December 2010

We love to go to La Madeleine's restaurants anytime we are in the Dallas area. We have gone to this location in Lewisville several times and have never been disappointed. I always get the Turkey Bistro sandwich ... it is TO DIE FOR! I can't stress that enough. It is SO GOOD! But, I think EVERYTHING is awesome. We also love the French Roast coffee. I went the first time because of a recommendation from Rachel Ray.. She was right ... amazing!

1 Thank nancygaye
Orlando, Florida
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 15 August 2010

I like their mini desserts here.

I just wished they carried French macaroons.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome. My husband and I love to eat...”
Reviewed 15 December 2009

Awesome. My husband and I love to eat here when we are in a hurry or want to sit and chill out. The

1 Thank Lc0527
norman, oklahoma usa
“Dont waste your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or money$$$)”
Reviewed 24 May 2009

Recently had lunch at La Madeleine in Lewisville near Ikea, Do not waste your time. There were two checkout stands where you apparently order your food. They have some kind of SPOON system where you get a spoon and then i dont get what happens after that... i think they give it to the cooks? and then somehow it gets passed back to you and then goes back to the cashier...gezzzz everyone in line was preoccupied with the whole spoon thing, everyone was talking, do i get a spoon, my husband has a spoon, but i dont..do i need a spoon, why did they take my spoon??? It was the dumbest exercise in stupidity i have ever seen!! After all that drama, the food was SO lame!! the dressing on the salad (some kind of balsmatic) was AWFUL..bitter and the pecans were burnt. the tomato soup...yuck and the only good thing was the bread. The price YIPES!!! $29.00 for three of us. and we hardly ate a thing.. i definately will nOT go back and i plan on letting the corporate office know about my experience... we started to eat at IKEA and should have, i could have saved myself $at least 20.00 bucks for bad food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps. no french btw in this restaurant, all the workers are mexicans. (who dont speak english btw)