“Small, romantic place with lots of sushi varieties and very tasty food”

Ocean Sushi & Grill
Ranked #25 of 180 Restaurants in League City
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This was my first time visiting here. The place is very small and there is parking, but considering how many shops and restaurants are there, the parking is insufficient. We took the last spot in front of another restaurant a few doors down. We were seated immediately in what may have been the last or next to last available table. The place was very clean, dark, and very nicely decorated. The prices are fair. They specialize in sushi but also have red snapper, Mongolian beef, General Tso's chicken and other entrees for the non-sushi eater in your party. The service was very attentive, visiting often to check on us, but they got my order wrong. I asked for a house salad and got a miso soup. The waitress left the soup and brought out a salad. We also ordered the scallion pancakes appetizer, sushi & sashimi combo, and the birds nest with taro basket. Everything tasted pretty good. I would have liked a little less ginger dressing on my salad and a little less gravy on my taro basket.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Went in the evening with one daughter and back for lunch the next day with my other daughter. Very, very pleased with both the sushi and sashimi. Sandwiched between the cleaners and the nail salon, the place is a bit hidden but is very clean inside and the staff are great. Take the time to find this local gem

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

High quality sushi, good variety. Service is good. Small place, but we love it. Wide variety of fresh sushi and sashimi. Freshest in the area. Good wine prices.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

If you are into Sushi and sashimi, then this is your place in League City.I have been there approximately 10 times and have not been disappointed ever. I have sampled almost every dish on the menu especially those not cooked. Wonderful! The presentation is outstanding and at times a little flashy (literally). The waite staff keeps changing but are trained rather well and know the fish.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Esan and his great staff always have something great to try. The Tuna Roses are easily one of the best appetizers we have ever had. Always a staple for us when we eat here. For those who enjoy rolls, their Toro roll is outstanding. The Cowboy roll includes some very tasty beef if you are so inclined. Everything is wonderful - the ambience, the staff, and, most importantly, the food. Enjoy!!