Try to go to PIP once a week because it is the only GF restaurant a family member can eat at. Went on a Saturday and ordered their Enchilada (Pork) pie to go as we were going on a short road trip. Family member starts eating and pulls out an inch size bone!! Talk about not only gross but what if she bit down on it or swallowed it? Needless to say it went in the trash and will think twice about going back, sad to say. I was going to call the owner but I really hate doing that but I did take a picture and will show them next time we go, if we do.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.