“Disappointing”

Partners in Paleo
Ranked #84 of 164 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 9 September 2016

First, the service is POOR. The meat was tough (Top Round In Guajillo Sauce) the cabbage and squash had no flavor at all.
Price was absolutely ridiculous for the meal I got. I eat Organic at home so I know what the cost of the raw food is.
Almost $15 for lunch and tap water?????

The decor is terrible also.

Did you know for $15 you do not get a desert? Didn't make much difference, they ran out anyway. Told me to come back tonight and i could buy one.

BAhahahahahaha I won't come back.

Please, someone open a nice organic food restaurant around here for us to enjoy.

2  Thank Clydev50

Reviewed 12 June 2016

So happy to have a restaurant that caters to my dietary needs!! Great food and a friendly chef who is helpful in answering questions about the meals. My only complaint is the drab decor. This place needs a make-over to make it more inviting.

1  Thank MisG78
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have been coming here now for about a year and this little gem is not be missed. It is in a little strip center next to a gas station but don't let that turn you away. The food is amazing and delicious. Came here on Mother's Day for their brunch and had pumpkin pancakes and eggs & bacon. (I usually eat here about once a week.) And this is really farm to table food and you can tell the difference! Chef Ron & Owner Janette will make you feel at home and if you have food allergies you will not go wrong at PIP. From fried green tomatoes to shepherd's pie, soups & salads it is all good. They also have prepared meals you can order.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I have very strict dietary guidelines, as I follow the Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) lifestyle with no reintroductions. I met with a group of other Houston area AIP'ers for a Saturday night dinner, and had heard nothing but good things about this restaurant prior to committing to this occasion. This dining establishment is the only one in the Houston area that I am aware of who is 100% Paleo and serves 100% compliant AIP dishes as well. Being on such strict dietary restrictions, it is difficult to dine away from home and trust that I will enjoy a meal that is compliant, free from cross contamination, composed of quality ingredients, and superbly chef created.

I enjoyed the crispy fried chicken with mashed sweet potatoes and slaw for dinner. I also had the baked apple for dessert (dessert left a bit to be desired... it was tasty, but I feel as though a bit more creativity could be utilized). Everything was delicious and came in for around $20, which is the same price one would pay for a standard meal at a chain restaurant lacking nutrient density. This facility also offers kombucha, bone broth, probiotic pickles, and more.

Chef Ron took a few minutes to visit with our group and is very committed to clean eating, our lifestyle (AIP/Paleo), and offering delicious meals at a fair price. The only suggestion I have is to offer a small green salad along with meals, or perhaps even an add on for a very small fee ($1 - $1.50), since organic salad greens such as baby spinach or spring mix can be procured at a very reasonable price.

Since League City is quite a drive for me, as I reside in the Cypress area of metropolitan Houston, I'm sad to say I won't be able to support this establishment as often as I would like. I do know, however, they are working on "drop locations" in other parts of the greater Houston area, which will make obtaining pre-prepared meals more accessible to those who are in search of convenient, tasty meals. Partners In Paleo is committed to their vision, and it's refreshing to know that some realize that consuming nutrient dense whole foods is a long-term lifestyle for many.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I have eaten dinner here and have ordered the packaged meals. For dinner, I had the fried chicken, sweet potato mash with gravy and broccoli salad. I had strawberry ice cream for dessert. All Paleo! The food is delicious and the serving sizes were generous. I love the fact that this restaurant is strictly Paleo. You are getting high quality meats, organic or local vegetables, no refined carbs, no food additives, and "clean" food. The chef and staff are very friendly and It feels like a cozy little neighborhood restaurant. Love it!