“Dinner”

Add it.
Mod Pizza
Ranked #22 of 164 Restaurants in League City
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Our second time to try out this MOD. Things have gotten extremely better since the Grand Opening time.

I always have a hard time deciding on what toppings. I mean they have so many!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Lots of these make your own pizza places are cropping up lately but this one is my favorite. Good prices, fresh ingredients, nice staff.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

okay I am a pizza nut--i like all kinds! This place is a wonderful discovery! SUPERFAST and you build your own in a line sort of like Ghengis grill or Freebirds and there is no charge for extra ingredients!! Very thin crust- very healthy ingredients! Delicious! AND God must have created the Raspberry Lemonade! it is the pinnacle of lemonades! two people, two pizzas and app of garlic sticks one drink under twenty bucks!!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I tend to like my pizza with very thin crust like I got in northern Italy when I used to travel there regularly. Mod Pizza is the only pizza joint around town that offers really thin crust. The toppings were fresh and quite nice, especially the sweet hot peppers. The service was quite pleasant and the atmosphere was nice. I do wish the had real cutlery instead of plastic, but it's really a sign of the times. This will be our pizza place in town from now on.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

This was our first trip. The staff was exceptional! The food was good and plentiful. Highly recommend eating here.